Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Argh!

You know how sometimes you just need to vent a little? Well, now is my time! So batten down the hatches, and brace yourself!

To make a long story short, I was encouraged to leave today (instead of Thursday) with part of our group going on our little vacation. They gave me 45 minutes notice. Have you ever packed for a two week vacation in 45 minutes? With a two year old running around behind you? It's NOT a pretty picture. We hadnt showered, gotten dressed for the day or eaten breakfast. I ran around like a mad woman (more so than usual!) I tend to stress out easily, and boy did I. I finally took the last bag out to the garage when the phone rang. There ended up not being enough room for me in the car. ARGH! I didnt care, and still dont care if I went today. It really didnt matter. But for whatever reason, I burst into tears and bawled. My eyes are red and puffy and everything I use on a daily basis is packed up in the garage. So... now I think I get to unpack, put everything back where it belongs, only to load it back up again in a few days. How exciting, right? All in all, its probably better that I have more time to carefully plan our packing and make sure I dont miss anything, but ARGH! Thats all I have to say about that. :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh dang I'm sorry! That is sad! I hope it turns out ok! Who are you going with?

Stacy said...

My parents, Bob, Granmda Dona, our family friends Grand and Alda and Cris, McKenzie and I. It should be pretty fun. And now that the whole thing is over, I feel silly about being upset. I think it was just the release of all the stress. I bawl over everything! I HATE it!

Leeann said...

I would have freaked out and probably cancelled me going. I don't like changes to my carefully laid plans and God bless the person that tries to change them!