Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I'm addicted

I am addicted. I headed the advice of Sharon and Jessica and dove into the Stephanie Meyers book Twilight. Luckily, Cris bought be the box set for Christmas because I devoured the book! (I finished it in 12 hours flat - although I only wanted to read 3 or 4 chapters before bed) I made myself stop reading for a bit to do a little housework before I start on book two. I have no doubt that I will be done with the entire set by the end of the week. And I want more! If you can handle it, I highly recommend this series. Click on the title of this post for more info.

4 comments:

Leeann said...

LOL. I did the same thing! Each book took me about 5 hours (I read really fast...which sucks, because I was done with them so much quicker!)

Fantastic books!

Jess and Broadie said...

They are wonderful huh!!!! I was the exact same way!! I bet you want a vampire boyfriend now huh!! Well, me toooooo!!!! HAHA, I am glad you liked them!!

Steve and Jan said...

Jess cursed me for getting her these. She said it put college on hold. I can't keep them on the shelves in my library. The next book doesn't come out until August.

sarawhat said...

oooooh man. Love love love those books. I have a secret crush on Edward....don't tell matt. :)