Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tough Questions

Leann has a neat format for her posts on Thursday. She does a list call "Thursday Thirteen" and each week covers a new subject. Sometimes its a list of funny moments with her kids, something insightful or inspirational. But, this week it was a bit of a challenge. Here is what she wrote:

"I'm interested in all views on life. I may not agree with yours and you may not agree with mine, but I'm fascinated by the way people think. So, I present:13 Things I Want To Know About You(I will post my answers tomorrow. Of course, feel free to skip questions ifyou are chicken feel they are too personal.) :)"

So... I am going to answser her questions the best I can. I have conflicting thoughts on some, so I'll do my best!

1. Would you eat spoiled food from the garbage, or go hungry? I CANNOT eat spoiled food, so I would probably wither away and die!
2. Would you make one adult film, if it meant that you would never have to work again? Nope.
3. In your relationship, you find out that a baby has been conceived. One of you wants the baby, the other doesn't. Who has the right to choose? The one who wants to keep the baby.
4. You are in a serious accident in the middle of nowhere and you only chance of survival is to cut off your own arm. Would you do it? I'd like to think that I could, but honestly unless McKenzie's life depended on it, I dont think I would make it
5. Do you think it is important to tell the truth, or spare someone's feelings? Tell the truth, but in a way to avoid hurting feelings. (Example: Do you like my hair do? "It's a big change!")
6. What is something you find yourself constantly thinking about? The last book I read, whatever it may be!
7. If your house was on fire, what is the one thing you would have to save (of course, I am assuming that all people/pets are safe)? Photographs
8. Forgive and forget? Or forget to forgive? Forgive and learn from it
9. Why are you best friends with your best friend? She's my mom and love her
10. Name one challenge you are faced with on a regular basis. Trying to keep my home office clean
11. Do you think its possible to only love one person for the rest of your life? Nope. I already love many people who are important to me.
12. If you had the skills, what is your dream job? I used to have dream jobs, but learned that I feel a need to be home with my daughter as much as I can. I am happy right where I am.
13. What is your favorite quote/saying/scripture? "Service is like wetting your pants; everyone may see it, but you are the only who who feels its warmth"

What would your answers be?

1 comments:

Leeann said...

Hey, thanks for playing! Check out my answers tomorrow.