Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Chuck E Cheese

Today I was really looking forward to an entire day of "me time". Cris had offered to take McKenzie out for some fun to give me some time to scrapbook and finish a few projects. (Something I had REALLY been wanting to do) As he was gathering some things for them to go, I thumbed through the newspaper and found a really good coupon to Chuck E Cheese. I'd never really been there before, but for some reason it sounded like it would be fun to take McKenzie. I asked Cris if he wanted to go, and he was suprisingly as intrigued as I was (I think he REALLY loves their pizza) So, we roped my mom into tagging along, and headed for Sandy.

Cris has been spending so much time away from home with his long commute and hobbies, it was so nice to have some quality family time! I am glad my mom could go, too. It's nice to have a family that can all get along and have fun together.

Anyway, McKenzie had a blast! She was a great sport, and got out lots of winter energy. I think we are going to have to give Chuck our seal of approval and come back another time for more fun! Here's some pics of our day:




0 comments: