Friday, January 25, 2008

High School Seniors?

I've been asked to head a scholarship committee for the UTA. (They are a non-profit group that believes in wildlife conservation and ethical means of balancing wildlife populations) I mailed out scholarship applications to every school in Utah today and posted the forms on the organizations website. But... nothing quite does the trick like word of mouth. If you know any high school seniors who may be interested send them here: http://www.utahtrappers.org/presidents.html and scroll down to the "scholarship" section to download the forms and find the rules. All in all, it isn't that difficult of a scholarship to apply for. Good luck!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I will not be judging - I am going to round up a judging committee for that! So... although your baked goods and monetary contributions will be appreciated, it probably wont help you win! :)

2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

can you get it to me ..... ?????

Jess and Broadie said...

can you get it to me ..... ?????