Thursday, March 13, 2008

Analytics

Just for fun, I have been using Google Analytics to see how many people see my blog each day. It's neat to see that somehow people from all over the world are stopping by to read what I have written. Well, its a little creepy when you think about it, too, but it's mostly neat. LOL!


One of the neat features is you can see how people found your blog. I get a lot of people linking to my blog from my other blogging buddies, especially Amy, Sharon and Leann. It's a great way to meet up with people we knew back in the day. What really surprised me is the number of people who found my blog from a google search. Wanna know what they typed in to find me? Here it is: "Really Gross Pictures" I am not lying. Umm, yeah.


I guess it started when Cris was injured at work several months ago. (He had severe second degree burns from stepping off of a ladder into a bucket of boiling hot water someone had set at the bottom rung. Nice, huh?) I kept updates on Cris and posted all of his nasty pictures. One of those postings happened to be titled "Really Gross Pictures" because, honestly, they were nasty! Apparantly there are some nasty people out there who have nothing better to do than search for really gross pictures online. What's up with that?

0 comments: