Wednesday, March 12, 2008

At the park

My mom and I had to run some errands in Salt Lake today. We promised McKenzie some fun, so we swung by Liberty Park. She had so much fun feeding bread to the geese. They were even gentle enough to take the food right from McKenzie's hand, which was a huge treat! After the bread was gone, I told asked her to stand by a tree for a picture - but afterwards she wanted to stand by more and more trees for more snapshots. If I hadnt scooped her up and taken her away after several funny poses, she'd be content if we were still there moving from tree to tree for more pictures! What a nut!


We also had fun playing on the park equipment there. I thought she would be delighted with the HUGE slide, but she was more interested in the swings. Go figure!

0 comments: