Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Top 75 Billboard Hits of 1999

Here is how it works: Go to Pop Culture Madness and scroll down to where it lists the decades of Billboard Hits. Then click on the year that you turned 18. Copy and paste the list of 75 hits into Notepad BEFORE you paste it into blogger, so it will remove the formatting. Then you BOLD the songs that you liked when you were 18 and strikout (or fade out) the ones you didn't like or know.

1. All Star - Smash Mouth (Loved this song when it came out)
2. Man! I Feel Like A Woman - Shania Twain
3. Mambo No. 5 - Lou Bega
4. I Need To Know - Marc Anthony
5. Smooth - Santana (with Rob Thomas)
6. Livin La Vita Loca - Ricky Martin
7. Canned Heat - Jamiroquai
8. Believe - Cher
9. Summergirls - LFO
10. We Like To Party! - Venga Boys
11. Crush - Dave Matthews Band
12. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam (I have this song on a favorites playlist, still!)
13. What's My Age Again? - Blink 182
14. Changes - 2 Pac
15. My Name Is... - Eminem
16. Cup Of Life - Ricky Martin
17. (You Drive Me) Crazy - Britney Spears
18. All The Small Things - Blink 182
19. I Will Remember You - Sarah McLachlan
20. Someday - Sugar Ray
21. Genie In a Bottle - Christina Aguilera
22. Why Don't You Get A Job? - The Offspring
23. Miami - Will Smith
24. Have You Ever? - Brandy
25. Shake Your Bon Bon - Ricky Martin
26. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom! - Venga Boys
27. That Don't Impress Me Much - Shania Twain
28. Back At One - Brian McKnight
29. ...Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
30. Every Morning - Sugar Ray (This reminds me of my brother - he loved Sugar Ray
31. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls
32. Blue - Eiffel 65 (It was easy to get this song stuck in your head)
33. No Scrubs - TLC
34. Angel - Sarah McLachlan
35. My Own Worst Enemy - Lit
36. Back That Azz Up - Juvenile
37. Larger Than Life - Backstreet Boys
38. Pretty Fly For A White Guy - the Offspring (Reminds me of Mock Trial trips and Wilkins Woodruff & Avi Smith)
39. Out of My Head - Fastball
40. I Knew I Loved You - Savage Garden
41. Bills Bills Bills - Destiny's Child
42. I Do (Cherish You) - 98 Degrees (98°)
43. She's All I Ever Had - Ricky Martin
44. Cowboy - Kid Rock
45. Bailamos - Enrique Iglesias
46. Got Your Money - Dirty Old Bastard (Reminds me of driving in Anni's old blue truck)
47. Unpretty - TLC
48. Back 2 Good - Matchbox 20 (reminds me of Mindy Sutton, I borrowed this CD from her and really didnt want to give it back!)
49. Hard Knock Life - Jay-Z
50. everybody's free (To Wear Sunscreen) - Baz Luhrmann (This was the theme of the year - come on!
51. She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - Kenny Chesney
52. When You Believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston
53. Can I Get A... - Jay Z Featuring Amil & JA Rule
54. I Could Not Ask For More - Edwin McCain
55. I Wanna Love You Forever - Jessica Simpson
56. Steal My Sunshine - Len
57. You'll Be In My Heart - Phil Collins (Tarzan soundtrack)
58. Never There - Cake
59. Anywhere - 112
60 Come On Over - Shania Twain
61. Girl on TV - LFO
62. Vivrant Thing - Nas
63. If You had My Love - Jennifer Lopez
64. Holla Holla - Ja Rule
65. Angel of Mine - Monica
66. Strong Enough - Cher

67. Nookie - Limp Bizkit
68. It's All Been Done - Barenaked Ladies (LOVED BNL!)
69. Jumper - Third Eye Blind
70. Special - Garbage (Saw them in Concert with Blink 182.)
71. (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You - *NSYNC
72. American Woman - Lennie Kravitz
73. C'est La Vie - B*Witched
74. Unsent - Alanis Morissette
75. Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz

Wow, crazy high school times. Oh, the memories! LOL

0 comments: