Thursday, March 13, 2008

Meet Boy

My sister, Malory, got engaged last month. I have been waiting for some official pictures of the couple and the ring to post, but there have been some computer problems. (Mal's hard drive crashed. Yes, Leann, it was a Dell, too. Mal's fiance had bought a new laptop about 2 months ago, but on a road trip, the car they were in hit a bump, the trunk flew open, and the laptop went sailing. Three cars carefully avoided hitting it, but the fourth knicked a corner and sent it crashing into the other lane where it met a certain and painful death. Let's just hope this doesnt set the tone for their marriage? LOL!)


So, instead of official pictures, I retrieved this from my archives. It's a picture of Malory and Devin a few weeks before Christmas.
A little background: Our family met Devin a few weeks before he left on his mission. My mom teased Devin into writing Malory while he was serving in California. They wrote steadily ever since. I think Devin has been home for about 6 months, so he's right on RM pace for engagement! LOL! It actually feels funny typing Devins name, because I have always called him "Boy". I told him that Mal didnt keep boyfriends long enough for me to bother learning his name. What do I know? Our family ruthlessly teases Boy, who is a great sport. But, he shouldn't worry too much, teasing is our sign of acceptance.
A date hasn't been set yet, but, regardless, welcome to the family, Boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks gay

Leeann said...

How cute are they!!! How wonderful for them...except for the computer part!