Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congrats!

The wedding and receptions turned out well, and I am happy to say we survived the busy weekend! Wahoo and congrats to Malory and Devin!


Sharon, the photographer, has shared a few of the pictures and they are amazing! I can't wait to see them all! I also couldnt help stealing this one off of her photography blog:


My mother, McKenzie and I helped Malory get ready for the reception. McKenzie is OBSESSED with makeup and insisted she help. She put a little on Malory, but was finally convinced to make me over while I put the finishing touches on Malory.
One funny McKenzie-ism from the wedding: When Devin walked into the rehearsal dinner with his identical twin brother, McKenzie stopped in her tracks astonished and said "THERE ARE TWO OF THEM!" So funny!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I just have to comment again on how GOOD McKenzie was during the wedding stuff! She was such a good little girl! That was a long week for her and she handled it well! And Stacy, you looked gorgeous in all your pregnant glory. It was way fun!