Friday, May 2, 2008

Wedding Prep

My sister is getting married in two weeks! My baby sister! It's crazy!

Sharon, from www.heartprintphoto.com is taking Malorys bridal pictures today! I am so excited to see how they turn out! I had been looking forward to going with her to get the pictures done, but a scheduling conflict changed the photo shoot from the Fawsons farm in Grantsville to Thanksgiving Point at 1:00. My mom and I are throwing Malory a shower at 4 in Grantsville and I dont think there is any way I can go. In fact, since Thanksgiving Point is more than an hour away, I am hoping Malory can make it to her own shower on time! So my mom and I are both feeling bad for not being there for Malory, but she does have her soon to be mother-in-law and a few freinds tagging along with her. Hopefully she forgives us soon!

Malory is getting her endowments next weekend, and then the wedding festivities officially begin the following Thursday with the rehearsal dinner, Wedding and Richfield reception on Friday and the Grantsville reception on Saturday. It should be an eventful week!

I am hoping to get Malory back up here for some sister/sister/mother/grandma time (since I can't think of anything fun or appropriate for a bachellorette party). I thought maybe on Friday we could go and get pedicures and a facial or something girly like that? I've never had a facial and am open for suggestions. Does anyone have a good place they can recommend? The only place that popped to mind was Santuary, but only because I sold the flooring to the South Towne location. So send in your rave reviews. Or even horror stories, I guess! LOL! Either way, help!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I had no idea you guys had a shower planned today at 4:00! Or that you guys were planning on going! Now I feel SO bad! LOL! It was totally my bad that I didn't call the Fawsons earlier to find out that this day didn't work for them. But I think, in the long run, Malory will like this setting for her bridals better! I'll email you a couple when we're done! :)

And no worries, I'll make sure she is done in time for her shower!

Jess and Broadie said...

Shirodahara day spa. You can find them online (may have mis-spelled!). They are wonderful, my boss got me a facial there and it was wonderful. Get the cheap one though, according to her (and she goes there a lot) its better ... same with the massages ...