Thursday, May 22, 2008

Shuffle Challenge

What songs are you on your ipod? I hit shuffle, and these are the first 10 that showed up.

  1. Lips of an Angel (acoustic) - Hinder
  2. Never Again - Nickelback
  3. Let It Snow - Frank Sinatra
  4. Dora Explorer Theme Song (I have songs on there to entertain McKenzie, too!)
  5. My Town - Montgomery Gentry
  6. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
  7. Into the Night - Santana ft Chad Kroeger
  8. Beautiful - Jim Brickman ft Wayne Brady
  9. Do Wah Diddy - Manfred Mann
  10. Show Me Heaven - Jessica Andrews

Bare your soul and post or comment your shuffle list, too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds fun...
1. Twentythree - Yellowcard
2. Prove It to the World - MXPX
3. Barracuda - Heart
4. Be My Baby Tonigh - John Micheal Montgomery
5. Rock the House - Gorillaz
6. Give It All - Rise Against
7. There You Go - Pink
8. Strange Love - Depeche Mode
9. The Party's Over - Journey
10. Dancing Queen - A teens

Didn't say they were all my favorite. Actually that wasn't a very good shuffle.