Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stop and smell the flowers

My daughter is OBSESSED with flowers. She delights in picking dandelions, can't go outside without picking and smelling herbs from my garden, and must point to every flower we see. While we waited outside the Manti temple this weekend, she went nuts over their bed of tulips. It took a lot of convincing to encourage her not to pick the "pretties", but we finally were able to compromise on gently smelling the flowers. She did this for ever, walking up and down the flower bed smelling each flower over and over. Tell me this is not the most adorable thing you have ever seen?

1 comments:

Stacy said...

I just called her in to watch the video and she was mesmorized. She kept saying "party for Malory!" and as soon as it was over, she'd make me replay it. I hit my limit at 6 times before I had to distract her with something else. Aparantly, she likes videos of flowers, too! :)