Thursday, May 29, 2008

Forgive the bragging

...but I think my little girl is a memory whiz.

We were driving in Salt Lake today. While on North Temple McKenzie said "Mom, Boozer bus was here!" (For those of you who havent heard the story, during the NBA playoffs the UTA busses were wrapped in Jazz logos and had pictures of Carlos Boozer & a few other players on them. She WENT NUTS over them!) I was shocked that she recognized where we were at, especially since it has been several weeks. Then, when we got near the Gateway Mall, she pointed to the Energy Solutions Arena and said, "Boozer play baskball dere, mom!" I looked around for Jazz logos or signs, something that would have clued her in, but couldnt find a thing. She went on to say, "Me watch Boozer! With mom. And dad. Yay Boozer!" and did her thumbs up sign. What a nut! Oh, and does anyone know if Boozer is available for hire at birthday parties? He'd probably go over bigger than any disney character! LOL!

I also have to say that she is maybe the sweetest thing ever.

After we got home, she got out the doctor set grandma jodi gave her for Christmas. She plays with it a lot and likes to give us shots or listen to our hearts. But today, unprompted, she got out the stethoscope, brought it over, and said "Me listen to baby in tummy". SO CUTE! (She went to my last OB appointment and got to hear the heartbeat through the dopler speaker and thought that was cool, but never with a stethoscope) After she got done listening she told me the baby was happy. Good to know!

3 comments:

Alison said...

That is adorable! I agree... you have a prodigy on your hands. :)

She sounds like a real cutie. We should get together for dinner sometime.

Leeann said...

I love the things kids remember and surprise me with. I guess they DO pay attention sometimes! LOL

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.theychanel.com][img]http://www.theychanel.com/images/banners/chanel_outlet.jpg alt="chanel bags" title="theychanel.com"[/img][/url]