Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I gave in

So, it wasn't quite 11 am, but I was still overcome with the desire to fill my face with saucy cheesy goodness. And what better to do the trick than a cheap 5 for a $5 Tontinos cardboard pizza! Sure, they are the same brand that was recalled for causing illness or genetic mutation - I dont remember which. But, these are the NEW and IMPROVED batch. I checked. And so what if everyone tells me they are the nastiest thing around, and probably do not qualify as actual pizzza. I like them, in fact, more than actual pizza. Although, I try to avoid them. But today I was no match. Menzie was whinier than usual and definiely rose to a higher level of maintenance. I needed something to cope, okay? And I do have to say I am glad I actually avoided the chocolate. Thats one big point for me, right?

So, I popped one of those little buggers in the oven, and the minute it was done, I devoured it. Almost all of it. Yikes.

You may ask what happened to my "eat healthier" ambition? I ate a banana and some juice first, okay? :)

Oh, and Amy, I remember in Middle School you won a years supply of Tontinos pizzas. I just want you to know that everytime I open one, I think of you! Creepy, huh?

2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

HAHA, I do that all the time, only I completely leave out the banana and juice and I add in the ICECREAM AND THE CHOCOLATE ... and I love it (especially if no one is watching because then the calories totally don't count) :) haha!! That's my theory anyways ... gets me through the rough days (every day I have school it seems :)) JK

Amy said...

LOL! You're so funny. yes I totally remember that. I still love them, too! You'd think I would have gotten sick of them, but when you're 12 you don't care about eating the same pizza everyday!