Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Malorys Bridal Shower



Malorys bridal shower was on Friday. I just now getting to posting the pics. Whoops! Here are some of my favorite pics of a few of the guests. Thanks everyone for coming!
My mom and Malory



Aunt Jan, Malory and Grandma Dona










The Peterson Girls:
Andrea, Malory, Olivia and Aunt Shelly
My sister and I

I am not sure, but I think she may have been recreating a pose from her bridal pictures? Hehe! We colored her mouth with a funny shower game. Personally, I think its a good look.

Malorys future m-i-l, Cindy, is in the background

1 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

Very Cute Pics, Congrats to Malory ... sorry I couldn't be there. I love the picture of you and Malory.... you too look soooo pretty in that picture (your hair is gettng long, I love it) ... :P