Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Dew Park

We've been wanting to get a swing set for the backyard for a long time. I keep researching online trying the find the perfect set for the cheapest price, but shipping makes things unreasonable. I have checked online listings for used ones in the area, but every time I find one that would work, I call on it and its already sold - even if the ad is less than an hour old. GRRR! We saw this set at Sams Club last year and loved everything about it, except the price tag. Granted it was a good deal for the quality of the set, but OUCH! This year we saw the same set for $200 less, and I'd have to say we are tempted. Right now I am trying to twist my dads arm into finding time to help us assemble (from what we hear its a 20-40 hour process) If I get the thumbs up from him, I think we may be in business. (And this post is in NO way trying to twist his arm. Hehehe!) Now does anyone have a suggestion to keep the 50+ neighborhood kids away? LOL!



2 comments:

Jess and Broadie said...

We have one in our backyard (not as cool as the one you posted but pretty close) and all the kids come over all the time ... so good luck in keeping them out) OUR plan is to put a slip and slide at the end of the slide and run the hose down the slide so they have a killer slip and slide combo thingy (scotts ideas rock sometimes) :) You should get one .... they are way too much fun!

Leeann said...

We are looking at this very same one! Hopefully in the next month!