Friday, June 6, 2008

Dew, out!

We are leaving for Las Vegas in a few hours, so I won't be posting for a few days. (We are flying down for the first time! Yay for not stopping every hour on the drive down for pregnancy potty breaks!) Wish us luck! Luck with the heat, luck avoiding the nasty propaganda handed out on the corner, and of course luck at the Price is Right. Ohhh yeah! I was surprised that was what Cris wanted to go to while we were in town (I was more thinking Cirque du Soleil or some other exciting show) but the idea is actually growing on me! Can you hear it now? "...a new car!" lol! Since the show is Saturday afternoon and tickets are less than the other 'hip shows' we'll be able to catch an improv comedy show Saturday night, too! And knowing that we are going with Ashli and Cody, I would imagine we'll somehow end up dining at PF Changs (our go-to hang out whenever the four of us get together) at least once while we're there. I am one happy girl! I will try and post pics and the obligitory funny story on Monday or Tuesday. Post to you then! Adios and have a great weekend!

0 comments: