Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Tell All: Taste

Look! Tasty!


I love this picture. Maybe its more about the memories from the day this was taken - rather than the picture itself, but, every time I see this it makes me smile. I remember how incredibly silly she was this day, and how much fun we had - even though it wasnt anything special.
McKenzie and I were eating lunch. We finished everything I had made and she was still hungry, so I sliced up an apple for her to try for the first time. (Before this day I'd never given her the real thing because I had been afraid of her choking; she was only 18 months old.) She had her first taste and just loved it! I remember watching her savor every little nibble and gobble down huge bites. She ate that apple like I had been depriving her of food, and she couldnt get enough of the taste. If I remember right, she ate pretty much the whole thing and every meal for a while afterwards had to feature an apple for desert - she just couldnt get enough!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kid Just wanted to say hello and I love you for who you are. You worry as all moms wifes etc worry. Its a process.Keep your chin up and remember who loves you and what matters most. Love Jan ps I could give you volumes on working mom from my history. Pres Hinkley had alot to say a year ago at a womens conference. You are doing what your family needs and its okay.