Sunday, June 22, 2008

Potty Training Success!

I think it's finally working... again! McKenzie wants to be potty trained! Including nap times, McKenzie has had only one accident since Thursday afternoon! YAY! She even survived an afternoon playing at the reservoir Friday (where we had our first road side potty experience) and Cris said that this weekend, she has been waking up from her nap to take herself to the potty and then going right back to finish sleeping!!!! However, if you put her in a pull up just in case, she will pee in it every time. Whats up with that?

She was pretty much potty trained when she was about a year and a half, but she got a little sick one day and gave up on the whole thing. It's been on and off since then. Hopefully it sticks this time! I am SO EXCITED! I really dont want to buy two sizes of diapers at once! :) Yay to my big girl!

1 comments:

Leeann said...

My little man has been doing great too!!! Must be something in the air! Yay for less diapers!